Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome to Greta Myers Photography!

This is my first post and what a great opportunity to introduce my first calendar that was created with love to benefit NICU of St.Joseph's Mercy in Ann Arbor, MI. were our triplets spent almost 3 months. I have been a part of a fabulous volunteer group at St.Joes called Family Advisory Board.  We are a group of parents volunteers who raise funds and help other parents cope with stress and the unknown while having baby in the NICU. 
This calendar features NICU graduates:babies, toddlers and older kids.
100 % of proceeds will be donated to the NICU and you can buy one (or two) on Greta Myers Photography website  http://gmyers.photobiz.com/cart/product_list.cfm?categoryID=6598

1 comment:

Just For This Minute said...

I think what you are doing is sooo great. I came across your site through (micropreemies blog, and from there another twin mom's blog)
Great work, and such a selfless act.